A responsive and intuitive desktop course explorer & calendar planner, in Material Design, made with Electron and Polymer.
This project started as a project for ENG198 in fall 2016.
Originally a irrelevant plugin for poi, forked from
- Full-featured course explorer, automatically synchronized with officiall courses.illinois.edu data
- Works offline: instantly open any course without webpage loadin
- Quick search: real-time search with course name or code (Typing math231 instantly bring up the course)
- Bookmarks: record your courses, section types or even CRNs for calendar planner
- Worksheet: plan the calendar intuitively: sections are horizontally aligned to their time to see agenda and conflicts.